Are you a versatile writer and think you’ve got what it takes to join the Motherhood In-Style Magazine team? Well, here’s your chance! Vacancies are currently open for the following positions:
- Organizing and managing the Editor-in-chief’s daily appointments/meetings.
- Writing letters, proposals and managing all other correspondence.
- Providing other administrative support as required.
Applicants must have excellent writing, planning and coordinating skills, able to work independently and be innovative.
- Writing articles and other features for print and online publication.
- Generating ideas for content creation.
- Reporting and uploading news and other contents on the website.
- Conducting video interviews.
Applicants must have impressive writing, speaking and reporting skills, be creative and very knowledgeable about English grammar. A minimum of 1-year relevant experience is an advantage.
How to apply
Send the following to email@example.com, using job title as subject:
- A Cover Letter not more than 400 words stating why you are the best candidate for the job.
- An engaging write-up not more than 500 words on any baby, pregnancy or family related topic (for Reporter/Editorial Assistant only).
Application closes on June 1st, 2016.
Note: All applicants must be graduates. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.