TVC Presenter, Wale Fakile, Responds To Domestic Violence Claims From His Ex

Just yesterday, a lady Mandy Isaac accused her presenter boyfriend, Wale Fakile, of domestic violence.

She shared photos of her bruised body and posted this message on social media;
Mandy Isaac


I am Mandy, my supposed boyfriend that works with TVC, beat me yesterday to stupor with bruises all over and he said there is nothing I can do about it bcos he is rich and works with TVC and am poor.

After the story went viral on social media, Wale Fakile came out to dispute the report and posted the following.

I have read all the tirades and accusations levelled against me by Mandy Isaac on Social Media and for posterity and records purposes, I need to state my side of the story. Yes, it is true that we are friends but we stopped dating in June 2015.

However, we started talking again in December 2015.

Our last date was on Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 in my residence and in spite of Mandy telling me that she had stopped drinking, she requested for alcohol which I did not oblige her. However, I later found out that she had drank 2 cans of Vodka (picture below).

Wale Mandy 1I went out to withdraw some money and she stepped out too,When I returned, she got back and accused me of talking to ladies and insisted she had to leave that night. I pleaded with her but she said she would leave and I gave her N2,000 as Transport fare.
In her semi-nude state, she flared up, demanded for N50,000 and called me unprintable names having taking possession of my phone.

Later, she went berserk and started destroying things in my house (See pictures below) before she started rolling herself on the floor.

Wale Mandy 2Wale Mandy 3I got a call the same night from a female police officer at Ketu Police Station (I was NEVER ARRESTED) who asked that I report at the station that night or the following morning. I could not go to the police station that night because it was already late (some minutes past 11:00pm) but I made sure that I got to the station as early as possible (8:00am).

To my surprise she never showed up even after my call at the station.

It is unfortunate that this happened to me but I am not only a responsible man but I also work in a responsible organisation that values and cherishes its publics.

This is a deliberate attempt to frame me and I call on investigative Journalists to go deeper than the story and either vilify me or corroborate my claims.

We hope the necessary authorities look into this matter and investigate properly.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *